Templeton Music Museum Conference Room
These policies apply to all rooms.
- All requests must be submitted by 12:00 noon the business day before you would like to reserve the room. A business day is Monday to Friday, except for University holidays.
- Rooms are available for reservation by MSU faculty, staff, or students during Library hours (including nights and weekends) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The person responsible for reserving the room must sign in prior to using the room and MUST sign out when use has been completed.
- If you no longer need a space you have reserved, please cancel so that others can use it.
- Failure to follow the Libraries' policies and take care of the rooms could result in a patron's privileges being suspended.
- The Conference Room is open Monday through Friday during the hours of 9:00 a.m –4:00 p.m.
- Requests for the use of the Conference Room must be made in advance. Functions will be approved on an availability and priority basis.
- First priority for scheduling is given to University related functions.
- Seating is available for 40 individuals.
- An overhead projector, data projector and screen are provided.
- Limited food and beverage service is allowed but requires prior approval.
- Not available as a regularly scheduled classroom.
Equipment and Furnishings
- The Templeton Room is subject to a fee with reservation
- Overhead projector, data projector, and screen
- Limited food and beverage service is allowed but requires prior approval
Reserve The Templeton Music Museum Conference Room
Be sure you have read the policies above before filling out this form.