The Templeton Music Museum Conference Room provides space for selective meetings and functions, primarily for use by groups affiliated with MSU.
Open Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm.
Mitchell Memorial Library, 4th Floor Map
These policies apply to all rooms.
- All requests must be submitted by 12:00 noon the business day before you would like to reserve the room. A business day is Monday to Friday, except for University holidays.
- Rooms are available for reservation by MSU faculty, staff, or students during Library hours (including nights and weekends) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The person responsible for reserving the room must sign in prior to using the room and MUST sign out when use has been completed.
- If you no longer need a space you have reserved, please cancel so that others can use it.
- Failure to follow the Libraries' policies and take care of the rooms could result in a patron's privileges being suspended.
- The Conference Room is open Monday through Friday during the hours of 9:00 a.m –4:00 p.m.
- Requests for the use of the Conference Room must be made in advance. Functions will be approved on an availability and priority basis.
- First priority for scheduling is given to University related functions.
- Seating is available for 40 individuals.
- An overhead projector, data projector and screen are provided.
- Limited food and beverage service is allowed but requires prior approval.
- Not available as a regularly scheduled classroom.
- The Templeton Room is subject to a fee with reservation
- Overhead projector, data projector, and screen
- Limited food and beverage service is allowed but requires prior approval
Be sure you have read the policies before filling out this form.
Fields marked with are required.