Presentation Room 2003 is a smaller technology equipped presentation / meeting room, available for University faculty, staff and students to reserve. The new technology-enhanced room is intended for academic and research group work/projects or meetings requiring technology.
Mitchell Memorial Library, 2nd Floor Map
- Computer: 1 PC with wireless mouse, keyboard and webcam
- Television: 1 47" LED
- Software: Microsoft Office 2013, Adobe Creative Suite, EndNote, VLC, Skype, Camtasia, AutoCAD, SPSS, SAS, Visual Basic, Google Sketchup, Filezilla, Mathematica, Notepad++
These policies apply to all rooms.
- Rooms are available for reservation by MSU faculty, staff, or students during Library hours (including nights and weekends) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The person responsible for reserving the room must sign in prior to using the room and MUST sign out when use has been completed.
- If you no longer need a space you have reserved, please cancel so that others can use it.
- Failure to follow the Libraries' policies and take care of the rooms could result in a patron's privileges being suspended.
This new technology-enhanced room is intended for academic and research group work/projects or meetings requiring technology. Appropriate use of this space includes: video and audio recording; multimedia presentations; webinars; audio and video conference calls; and small group technology workshops. Inappropriate use of the space includes: watching a video for entertainment purposes; general meetings requiring no technology; and studying.
The room can only be reserved for up to 2 hours maximum per day.
Be sure you have read the policies before filling out this form.
Fields marked with are required.