Presentation Room 1405 is a smaller presentation space, available for University faculty, staff and students. Specifically designed for presenters, the room is frequently used for organizational meetings, interviews, dissertation defenses, and class meetings, and by students practicing class presentations. The room is designed to be a flexible space that can be configured to meet the needs of the group.
Mitchell Memorial Library, 1st Floor Map
- Computer: 1 PC
- Lectern: 1-(non-University standard)
- Lectern Monitor: 1
- Projector: 1 4:3 aspect ratio
- Software: Microsoft Office 2013, OpenOffice, VLC
These policies apply to all rooms.
- Rooms are available for reservation by MSU faculty, staff, or students during Library hours (including nights and weekends) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The person responsible for reserving the room must sign in prior to using the room and MUST sign out when use has been completed.
- If you no longer need a space you have reserved, please cancel so that others can use it.
- Failure to follow the Libraries' policies and take care of the rooms could result in a patron's privileges being suspended.
For Fall and Spring semesters:
- For classroom instruction requests, the rooms can only be booked 8 times or 15 hours per semester, per class.
Be sure you have read the policies before filling out this form.
Fields marked with are required.