The Auditorium is a large presentation space used for classes and special events.
Mitchell Memorial Library, 1st Floor Map
- Document Camera: 1-Wolfvision VZ-8 Light v3, Resolution: 1280 x 720
- DVD/Blu-Ray player: 1-Blu-Ray player, Panasonic DMP-BD77, Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Resolution: 1080p
- High Definition 1080p : 1-Full HD 1080p, Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Resolution: 1080p
- Lectern: 1-Double Bay Lectern (Standard)
- Lectern Monitor: 1-22" HD Monitor, Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Resolution: 1080p
- Microphone: 1-Lectern Mic
- Microphone: 2-Wireless Mic Receiver. (Wireless Mic Group-Channel: 7-2)
Podcast Ready - Audio Only: 1-Audio Encoder
- Projector: 1-Panasonic PT-Dz6700u 16:9
- User Control System: 1-Crestron Control System - DMPS-300-C
- Software: AutoCad 2013, DreamCalc, MatLab, SPSS, SAS, Mathmatica, Microsoft Office 2016
These policies apply to all rooms.
- Rooms are available for reservation by MSU faculty, staff, or students during Library hours (including nights and weekends) on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The person responsible for reserving the room must sign in prior to using the room and MUST sign out when use has been completed.
- If you no longer need a space you have reserved, please cancel so that others can use it.
- Failure to follow the Libraries' policies and take care of the rooms could result in a patron's privileges being suspended.
For Fall and Spring semesters:
- No bookings by individuals or groups outside the library except for classroom instruction (between 8-5 Monday-Friday).
- For classroom instruction requests, the rooms can only be booked 8 times or 15 hours per semester, per class.
For Maymester and Summer sessions:
- There will be no outside requests approved during the first week of each term.
- After the first week, professors or instructors may request the room for instruction only, for no more than 5 times or a total of 10 hours, per class.
Be sure you have read the policies before filling out this form.
Fields marked with are required.