Instructors: Complete the Course Reserves Request Form, or visit Access Services.
- You must read and comply with copyright guidelines before submitting your request. For information on copyright guidelines, visit our guide to Copyright and Fair Use.
- Print materials can be uploaded via the request form, or dropped off at Access Services.
- Submit items at least two weeks before the first day of classes to ensure that they are available when classes begin. Material received after this date will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. No exceptions will be made.
- We are usually able to process items within three business days.
- Please include all full and correct citations on all items submitted to help expedite the copyright process.
For assistance, contact Access Services' Course Reserves staff or call (662) 325-8706.
We remove all copyrighted Course Reserves materials at the end of each semester. We will assist you with reserving copyrighted materials by either gaining permission from copyright holders or paying the copyright fees associated with the materials.
We encourage all instructors using MyCourses to let our staff work for you, posting materials for your course and requesting a link for your MyCourses page.