Our group study rooms are designed to provide a quiet space for two or more people to collaborate. Rooms are
unlocked, available during library hours, and are monitored
by MSU Libraries staff and security personnel.
All rooms have tables, chairs, white boards, power, networking and wireless network access for laptops.
Mitchell Memorial Library
College of Veterinary Medicine Library
- 4 rooms
- 2 rooms equipped with TV/DVD/VCR systems
Headphones, power strips, ethernet cords, and dry erase markers and erasers are available for checkout at
the CVM Library Information Desk.
Old Main Academic Center
OMAC has 14 group study rooms. Select study
rooms include digital displays for laptop connection - perfect for collaboration and presentation
- All rooms are available on a "first come, first served" basis
- You must have two or more people in your group
- Please leave the rooms as you found them and dispose of all trash
- If you are using a room equipped with a TV, you must keep the volume at an appropriate level
- If you alone are using a room, you must leave immediately if a group asks to use it
- You must adhere to Mississippi State University's policy on Use of Information Technology Resources, including refraining from:
- Illegal downloading or sharing of copyrighted materials
- Using IT resources to harass or threaten others
- Downloading or displaying obscene or pornographic material
- Accessing (or attempting to access), altering, interfering with the operation of, damaging, or destroying all or part of any IT resource
- Using (or attempting to use) someone else's account, password, access code, or other credentials, or electronically impersonating others
- Commercial advertising or political campaigning
Please report any violation of these policies to Access Services.