Group Study Rooms
The Old Main Academic Center is currently closed.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and modify our services and open hours accordingly. For more information on how we can help you during the outbreak, visit https://guides.library.msstate.edu/coronavirus.
OMAC has 14 group study rooms. Select study rooms include digital displays for laptop connection - perfect for collaboration and presentation practice.
Dry-erase marker and eraser packs are available for checkout at the Library Commons Circulation Desk.
- Intended to provide unique space for collaborative work and study for classroom or research related activities - may not be used for semester-long instruction or office hours.
- Room bookings take priority. All other use is on a first come, first served basis. .
- Rooms are for groups of two or more people.
- Please leave the rooms as you found them and dispose of all trash.
- If you are using a room equipped with a TV, you must keep the volume at an appropriate level.
- If you alone are using a room, you must leave immediately if a group asks to use it.
- You must adhere to Mississippi State University's policy on Use of Information Technology Resources, including refraining from illegal downloading or sharing of copyrighted materials; using IT resources to harass or threaten others; downloading or displaying obscene or pornographic material; accessing (or attempting to access), altering, interfering with the operation of, damaging, or destroying all or party of any IT resource; using (or attempting to use) someone else's account, password, access code, or other credentials, or electronically impersonating others; commercial advertising or political campaigning.