The Old Main Academic Center is currently closed.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and modify our services and open hours accordingly. For more information on how we can help you during the outbreak, visit https://guides.library.msstate.edu/coronavirus.
The Amphitheatre, located on the south side of the building, can be reserved for use by students, student groups, and faculty.
- Available for reservation by MSU faculty, staff, or students during normal operating hours on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Use of the Amphitheatre is subject to a rental fee.
- Requests can be submitted for use of the facility on weekends but may require additional fees.
- Those responsible for reserving the Amphitheatre must agree to clean up following their event including picking up all trash before vacating the premises.
- Requests for the use of the Amphitheater must be made in advance. Functions will be approved on an availability and priority basis.
- Failure to follow the policies and take care of the rooms could result in a patron's privileges being suspended.