The MSU Libraries Online Catalog has received a substantial upgrade!
The new version of our Catalog has a clean new look and several new features, including:
- Permalinks – You can now create a permanent link to a search or a specific item.
- Automatic bookmarking – Click "Bookmark this page" to add a search or specific item to your browser's bookmarks.
- Permanent lists – Create lists of materials you want to check out, and keep them in your profile as long as you want.
- Prominent link to our Ask A Librarian feature – Need help with your search? It's just a click away.
- Notifications of new materials – We'll e-mail you when new materials by your favorite authors or on your favorite topics are added to our holdings.
- Clearer item information – It's now easier to read an item's record and see where it's located.
- Reviews – Many items have summaries and reviews clearly visible on the results list or item record.
- Better mobile device support – It's now easier to find what you need from your phone.
- Back button enabling – You can now use your browser's Back button to go back without ending your search session.
Try it out today!
About MSU Libraries:
Mississippi State University Libraries is a premier research library providing its communities of users an ongoing, creative, technologically advanced library program that provides new and emerging technologies; enhances and inspires teaching, research, and service of the highest caliber in an environment of free and open inquiry and with a commitment to excellence. For more information about MSU Libraries, please visit http://library.msstate.edu/ .
MSU, Mississippi's flagship research university, is online at www.msstate.edu.